Grey's Anatomy, season 11, episode 14 subtitles
DramaGrey's Anatomy is an American television medical drama that premiered on the American Broadcasting Company as a mid-season replacement on March 27, 2005. The series has aired nine seasons, and focuses on the fictional lives of surgical interns and residents as they gradually evolve into seasoned doctors, while trying to maintain personal lives. source
- sourceGrey's Anatomy: The DistanceS11 E14Mar. 5, 2015The moment of truth has arrived. Amelia begins the daunting surgery to remove Dr. Herman's tumor. Meanwhile, Arizona takes the lead on a case that means a lot to Dr. Bailey.
- sourceGrey's Anatomy: Staring at the EndS11 E13Feb. 26, 2015The hospital doctors become fascinated with Dr. Herman's case when Amelia gives a lecture detailing the intricacies of the surgery. Arizona and Herman continue to bond over the amount of cases they are trying to complete before the big surgery. Meanwhile, Bailey brings them a case of a pregnant woman who is close to her heart.
- sourceGrey's Anatomy: The Great PretenderS11 E12Feb. 19, 2015Maggie gets upset when Meredith dodges her questions about DC; Bailey and Ben become concerned about Ben's brother after he is admitted to the hospital, and Dr. Herman starts to warm up to Arizona. Meanwhile, Richard feels manipulated by Catherine.
- sourceGrey's Anatomy: The Bed's Too Big Without YouS11 E10Feb. 5, 2015April stays positive as tests are run on her baby; Dr. Herman plans a crash course in fetal surgery; Callie and Owen encourage each other to return to the dating scene; Bailey, Meredith and Maggie try to learn more about a patient's tumor.
- sourceGrey's Anatomy: Where Do We Go From Here?S11 E09Jan. 29, 2015Meredith keeps herself busy while Derek prepares for his move; Jackson and April get difficult news; Arizona and Amelia talk about how best to approach Dr. Herman.
- sourceGrey's Anatomy: RiskS11 E08Nov. 20, 2014Maggie and Meredith disagree with Derek about the best way to approach a patient's case, which leads to a bigger argument between the couple. Meanwhile, Callie feels responsible when one of her veterans is pushed too far and one doctor's routine procedure results in a devastating diagnosis, on the winter finale.
- sourceGrey's Anatomy: Don't Let's StartS11 E06Nov. 6, 2014A woman comes in badly hurt from a car jack and Owen pays some extra attention when she is found to have served in the military. Derek desperately tries to organize a dinner binding together Meredith's complicated family but is fought from every angle. Meanwhile April reacts strongly to the arrival of her mother and Arizona is fighting hard to manage under the pressure from her new "boss".
- sourceGrey's Anatomy: Bend & BreakS11 E05Oct. 23, 2014Callie and Arizona examine their marital problems and what's contributed to them. Meanwhile, Callie devotes herself to the veterans' project; Arizona strives to impress Dr. Herman; and Richard seeks guidance from Bailey.
- sourceGrey's Anatomy: Only Mama KnowsS11 E04Oct. 16, 2014Secrets from Ellis Grey's past come to light when Meredith watches old videos and reads through her mother's journals. Meanwhile, Maggie rocks the hospital with an unexpected announcement; Alex gets new responsibilities and Callie focuses her attention on the Veterans' project.
- sourceGrey's Anatomy: Got to Be RealS11 E03Oct. 9, 2014Owen introduces Callie to the Veterans Hospital patients in hopes that she will help them with her robotic limb lab, Jo becomes jealous of Alex and Meredith's friendship, and Maggie continues to confide in Richard. Meanwhile, Alex and Bailey prepare to go in front of the board.